Welcome to Raimiti pension in Fakarava
For the past twenty years Eric and Florian have operated the RESIDENCE LINAREVA in Moorea. Then they decided to join forces with Raimaru, their highly skilled assistant, to create a small “sauvage” paradise on the atoll of Fakarava.
RAIMITI (where the sky meets the sea)
Can you do without noise, lights, nightclubs, plastic, concrete, city smells, air conditioning, television and other trappings of modern life ?
16º 26' latitude south
145º 23' longitude west
District of Tetamanu
If you prefer a sophisticated, superficial, organized vacation with no surprises, then do not bother to read any further, because this is not the place for you.
The Raimiti Spirit :
RAIMITI is a privileged place that we need to respect and protect. This is an ideal setting where you can get in touch with your inner being, find peace to renew your energies, and let go of the useless encumbrances that block your modern life.
In this unspoiled wilderness you can attempt reconciliation with nature, this fragile gift that is so often mistreated by the world.
will help you to live a truly authentic experience, far from it all.
- Here you will find the traditional Polynesian hospitality you have heard so much about.
- You will share the warm atmosphere of a guest house that combines comfort and quality.
- Above all, each customer is welcomed as a friend.
- Du calme, de la tranquillité, de la quiétude, du silence si vous le souhaitez, et de la compagnie si vous le désirez !
Calm, tranquility, peace of mind, silence if you wish, and company if you so desire!
We guarantee :
- A total change of your familiar environment
- A complete break with your daily lifestyle
- New colors and scents
- No stressful noise
- Kilometers of walks beside the reef or lagoon
- A wealth of aquatic flora and fauna
- Beaches of fine sand and seashells
- Magnificent sunrises and sunsets
- A warm and clear turquoise lagoon, Songs of native birds, Dry pure air, free of pollution